Thursday, April 5, 2007

YACB - Yet Another Chem Blog

I need to do a blog like I need another hole in my head. Does the world really need another chemistry blog? Probably not. So, why am I doing this? I have no idea. I guess because it's fun? There's so much science out there that seems very impersonal. Perhaps blogging about chemistry allows us to inject our personal views and commentary on current chemistry. My hope is that this blog allows me to present what I find interesting in the world of Organic Chemistry and hopefully inspires people to pursue this wonderful scientific discipline.

6 comments:

synthetic environment said...

I'm looking forward to read another chemblog!

Anonymous said...

I am also looking forward to your posts though you did not mention my blog in your blogroll ;-)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the chemical blosphere

Greg the Chemist said...

Well, by golly, you guys found my blog fast. You gotta love the internet! Thanks for the comments.

Chemgeek said...

Good luck with the blog.

There are never enough chem blogs.

synthetic environment said...

I just saw that I found you 24 minutes after you published your first post. I wish I were that quick with everything.