Saturday, July 5, 2008

To be or not to be

Oh, I know I've been ignoring this blog. I wondered if anyone even read it. It has dropped down on my list of priorities. But now I read over at Homebrew and Chemistry that my blog is being chopped from at least one person's reading list. I suppose I should have seen it coming. The question is, will this inspire me to reinvigorate Carbon Tet or should I let it die in quiet peace? Perhaps if people leave a comment or two it might help me make up my mind.

6 comments:

Ψ*Ψ said...

I still read Carbon Tet whenever a new post appears, but if I'd actually gone through my blogroll recently, it would be off the list. Two months is usually my cutoff for inactivity. The more often you post, the more people will read what you have to say. :)

Chemgeek said...

I too have read with great interest what you write. I probably should have commented more.

If you post it, I will read it. And I certainly will not axe you from the lineup.

Anonymous said...

I've always found your writing quite interesting, I just don't comment much on blogs.

Javaslinger said...

There's no question that I stop checking for posts if there aren't any for a consistent period. I mean, it's dissapointing after all. I really looked forward to your posts. Then they dried up... I was sad as I truly looked forward to them. But I don't like to keep checking and be sad each day... Post more.. Make me happy rather than sad...

Greg the Chemist said...

Thanks guys. I will update my blog more often. I'll keep things going. I appreciate your comments.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Greg, really miss your post. I thought you were gone for good...